Guest bloggers wanted for “Life Fast Forward!”
I am asking other parents to be a guest bloggers!!! What would it be like if you could write a letter to your child in the future. Have you ever considered what you would tell your child once they become a parent? There is no right or wrong answer. It’s all about being open and honest with them. If you would like to write a letter to your child I am looking for guests bloggers. You will write the letter to one of your children. It will be the child who becomes a parent first among your kids. We all know it’s not so easy being a parent. If you could make your child’s parenting a bit easier what would you say?
I already wrote a letter to my son and posted it (Life Fast Forward) now I am looking for other bloggers that would like to do the same and see what advice we can offer our children. I would link back to your site and of course tell everyone how great you are! If you have any other questions please let me know.
Guideline for guest bloggers
1. Write a letter to your adult child with some “parenting” advice on life, the universe and everything you think they might need to know to survive having their first child.
2. The letter should be between 300 – 1000 words of readable spell check content. (I know we can all be a little verbose at times so if you do go over and have a message you just have to get out to your child it’s okay)
3. Try to include at least one photo you would like included with the post (you are welcome and encouraged to submit more!) If you don’t have photos you want to submit just tell me and i will find some stock photos to get the desired visual effect I am trying to achieve for the post.
4. I don’t want to limit anyone on speech but I do have a parenting blog so I ask that you try to keep the language of the letter to PG. I have made mention of Xander saying damn on my blog myself so an occasional curse does happen here. Just use your best judgement!
5. If you have bio that you would like me to use please include it!!!
No tags for this post.