Recognition for writing
It’s always nice to have recognition for the things you write. I have met some really great people and continue to meet great people as I blog. I have been featured in a few different posts thus far with more planned for the future!!
1. Real Father Hood Stories Aaron of Dad Blunders featured at The Real Matt Daddy
2. Talking About Infertility Isn’t Easy featured at Like A Bump On A Blog
3. Dads In The LimeLight: Aaron Brinker featured at Dad Of Divas
4. The Older Parent featured at The Good Men Project
5. Interview w/ Aaron Brinker or Dad Blunders featured at Silly Dad Blog Names
6. Reasons To Love Parenting featured at My Life In 24 Hours
7. Dads Who Blog : A Guest Post By Dad Blunders featured at Our Crazy Boys
8. Fatherhood Does Not Have To Wait Until A Child Is Born featured at The Good Men Project
9. 5 Ways To Be A Child Again featured at The Good Men Project
10. A Child of Alcoholics Finds Serenity featured at The Good Men Project
11. Does Infertility Matter To Fathers? featured at What To Expect
Aaron Brinker is a 43 year-old stay-at-home dad. He has a Bachelors of Social Work, and had worked in Social Services investigating child abuse. He considers fatherhood and parenting a privilege not ever to be taken for granted. His website Dadblunders is about being a mentor, parent, and father.
No tags for this post.